Wille Optim rotary brush is just the right kind of work attachment for cleaning the ground of leaves, snow and sand. The brush is equipped with a sprinkler nozzle for dust suppression as standard equipment.
- For use all year round
- The ends of the cylinder are free, making it possible to brush next to walls or kerbs
- The lateral tilt of ± 6º makes it possible to achieve a good sweeping result
- Hydraulic angle adjustment of ± 27°
- Vertical floating movement of the cylinder of approximately 300 mm allows the cylinder to follow the elevations on the ground surface
- Shock-dampers for smoother sweeping movement
- Changing the lamella is easy; no need to demount the hydraulic motor
|Min. working width (mm)||Max. working width (mm)||Weight (kg)||Wille|
|Rotary brush 140 *)||1250||1400||320||275|
|Rotary brush 170||1515||1700||400||375|
|Rotary brush 200||1780||2000||450||475|
|Rotary brush 240||2040||2400||480||675-875|
|Rotary brush 270||2400||2700||510||675-875|
|Rotary brush 320||2850||3200||560||875|
*) Rotary brush 140 has a hydraulic horizontal movement to the left 220 mm and to the right 265 mm. The brush moves vertically 100 mm.